Scheme of work on pre-delivery factoring:
- We conclude a framework and perpetual General agreement for factoring services.
- In order to obtain financing, you give us the future monetary claims and the originals of the Purchase Orders signed with the Debtor.
- Payment of the first payment to the Client in the amount of up to 70% of the Register of future monetary claims.
- We offer a full range of accounts receivable management (ARMS) services for all assignable deliveries.
- When the buyer pays for the delivery in full, we transfer the balance to you minus the commission for our services.
- In the event of a late payment on the buyer’s side, we provide an additional 30 days grace period during which we systematically interact with the buyer in order to secure payment for the financed deliveries.
Factoring service cost:
- Fixed fee for processing each document
- Factoring service commission (percentage of the amount owed to the factor)
- Funding fee (cost of funding for the actual number of days of use)